Advanced Specialised Guided Home Farming (Online) – Enrollment Closed
You will learn:
- Herb Growing and Benefits
- Vegetables Zoom In: Brassicaceae Family Vegetables, Asian Leafy Vegetables, Superfood and Crown Type Vegetables and Cucurbits
- Legume and Crops with Nitrogen Fixing Capabilities such as Long Beans, Black Beans, Mung Beans, Cowpeas and Edamame
- Edibles Solanaceae such as Tomatoes, Chili, Bell Pepper and Eggplant
- Customised Workshop – Depends on Audience Needs
Note: Live Workshop will take place every 1st Sunday of the month and Q&As will take place every 3rd Sunday of the month.
The first session will kick start on 2 May 2021.
After the live session, recorded videos will be uploaded here within one week. You can watch the replay anytime.